- Registration is 16:30 - 20:00 on Friday 9th June and between 8:30 - 9:45am race day
- For those runners who cannot attend on Friday night, there will be registration available on Saturday morning between 8.30-9.45am. Please only attend this if you cannot attend on Friday night. This is a limited service and queues are expected. Saturday Registration will close at 9.45am to enable our team to marshal at the event.
- Registration is at the Race Start, which is the Fingal Centre, Portree High School, Portree, IV51 9ET
- You will need to bring photo ID with you to register (absolutely no registrations will be accepted without ID)
- Parking is available at the venue for registration only. Please note you will be unable to park your vehicle at the venue from 9:30am on race day (any vehicles in the car park from that time onwards, cannot be removed until the race had finished)
- If you need to get someone to register for you, please download and print out a copy of our Authorisation Notice. This will need to be submitted with your photocopied photographic ID.
A Runner's Information Brief will be emailed to all entrants leading up to race day.